Hand water pumps

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

MartinW

Hand water pumps

Post by MartinW »

I have been looking for some plain old hand water pumps for 28mm. Sadly without luck so far. Those I found have been either too large or very “fantasy”. I got a pump from a Western Kickstarter a while ago and used it for another project, and now the seller is no longer responding. So, the question is, do any of you know where to find a decent, simple pump to put in my courtyard for our upcoming CoC campaign?
Oh, the efforts we put into these silly little things…
Cheers
Martin
BaronVonWreckedoften

Re: Hand water pumps

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

I would look for Wild West type playsets - some of them were quite large so don't be too worried about scale.
No plan survives first contact with the dice.
Allan JD

Post by Allan JD »

MartinW wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:19 am I have been looking for some plain old hand water pumps for 28mm. Sadly without luck so far. Those I found have been either too large or very “fantasy”. I got a pump from a Western Kickstarter a while ago and used it for another project, and now the seller is no longer responding. So, the question is, do any of you know where to find a decent, simple pump to put in my courtyard for our upcoming CoC campaign?
Oh, the efforts we put into these silly little things…
Cheers
Martin
Hovels have a pump with a wooden or stone horse trough in their accessories range. There are 3D print options but until you actually see them size is guesswork.
MartinW

Post by MartinW »

Thanks to the both of you! I will take a look at the Hovels store - this seller is new to me.

Cheers
Martin
Capt Fortier

Post by Capt Fortier »

Capt Fortier

“Frapper l'ennemi, c'est bien. Frapper l'imagination, c'est mieux.” - Jean de Lattre de Tassigny