Quick Reference available?

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

Archdukek

Re: Quick Reference available?

Post by Archdukek »

Hi Andrew,

I’ve just downloaded Graham Riddle’s version of the QRS from FaceBook along with an FAQ/Errata. If you pm me with your email address I will try to send them to you.

John
Andrew_McGuire

Post by Andrew_McGuire »

PM sent, after two failures.
Archdukek

Post by Archdukek »

Andrew_McGuire wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:42 pm PM sent, after two failures.
Files now sent.
I had a full inbox which might have been the problem. :roll:

John
Sincilbanks

Post by Sincilbanks »

Andrew_McGuire wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:32 pm
Archdukek wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:32 pm
Andrew_McGuire wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:21 pm Would it be possible to provide another link to the QRS in the Facebook group for those not on Facebook, please? The link appears not to work in any case.
Hi Andrew,
Try this link to the downloads section of TFL’s Lard Island News blog. It’s the same one in Captain Reid’s post I suspect. It was working fine for me this evening.

https://toofatlardies.co.uk/blog/wp-con ... eet-A4.pdf

John
Thank you, John. That’s the official one, which I have already found. My quest relates to the alternative one mentioned by Sincilbanks, that seems to be only available via Facebook. If it can’t be found elsewhere, I may have to go through the Facebook registration process - if allowed to - join the group, download the files and then make a quick retreat, (which I suppose I might justify to myself by saying I’m emulating Caesar’s first ‘invasion’ of Britain).

I would hope there’s an easier way, though. Perhaps someone in possession of the FB QRS could forward it to me by email, if that doesn’t break any rules. I assume PM’s are possible via the forum? (I’ve been away for quite a while so am unsure).
Try this, it's a share from my personal google drive (it's my published folder so anyone with the link can view it but there's only the files in there I have shared with this group)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zuy9Pp ... sp=sharing
Andrew_McGuire

Post by Andrew_McGuire »

Thank you! I’m beginning to lose track of all the files I’ve requested - not confined to this thread - but thanks to people like yourself and Archdukek I seem to be getting somewhere. (There was someone else, but as I said, I’m losing track).