Few questions

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

micheni

Few questions

Post by micheni »

Hi
A. i make my list and have 2 units with the SN leader characteristic. I buy a named Leader 2 and assign these 2 units under him in my Force list.
What cards must be included in the game deck_ ; Only the Leader 2 or the SN cards also_;

B. What happens for groups/formations /mobs that are out of command range of their Leader; they cant activate at all until Leader gets in command distance_;

C. Can a leader choose how many groups under his command to deploy when his card is revealed; or all groups must be deployed at once;

micheni

Re: Few questions

Post by micheni »

Just found the answer for A in the Errata

Quackstheking

Re: Few questions

Post by Quackstheking »

B. Any Group, Formation or Mob not activated during the turn can activate on a Signa Card after the Tempus Fugit card/Chit is drawn. Also, if a Leader with a unit chooses not to activate the unit when his card is drawn, maybe by using his Initiatives do do something else like move himself or reduce shock, then that unit can activate after the TF card on a Signa Card.

C. All groups must be deployed except a Warlord with a formation containing a subordinate leader may come on with part of his command leaving the balance off table under the command of his subordinate.

Hope that helps.

Don