Fervour Catch 22

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Waterhorse

Fervour Catch 22

Post by Waterhorse »

Probably gone slightly mad here but if you can only generate fervour by standing still and not moving toward the enemy knocks one point of your fervour, does’t that mean you are losing it while gaining it?

I doubt that this the case but can anyone direct me to the place in the rules where it’s so stated?

Sincilbanks

Re: Fervour Catch 22

Post by Sincilbanks »

You only lose a point of fervour while standing still if your activated leader elects not to increase fervour any further. Page 66

Waterhorse

Post by Waterhorse »

Well that one was tucked away!

Thanks!

Quackstheking

Post by Quackstheking »

Well it was "tucked away" in the Section on Fervour!!! I'm not sure where else it would have gone!

Don

Waterhorse

Post by Waterhorse »

Well if one wanted to be picky, one might say in Section 3.3 on Page 40. Which as it happens, has a paragraph “Fervour levels need to be tracked. ................” which has been copy and pasted into 8.1 on Page 66, the bottom of which has the explanation Sincilbanks refers to.

The point being Layout and proof reading is a nightmare. Trying to cover everything without endless repetition is like pushing a rock up a hill. I used to do it for technical reports that were read by both techies and laymen so, no criticism intended. I know whereof I speak, as someone once said! 🙂