Content Outside the Books

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

markdienekes

Content Outside the Books

Post by markdienekes »

I was just wondering if there was any further content for the game outside of the two rulebooks? New scenarios, additions to the campaign to make it deeper etc, and the place to find them (if so, is there a collection?) Thanks for your feedback. My Romano-Brits are incoming, can't wait to get started painting them! I've found some in the specials, I was wondering if there were any more, or even some player generated content?
Archdukek

Re: Content Outside the Books

Post by Archdukek »

Not that I’m aware of. There are various articles in the TFL Specials extending the rules to cover other settings or historic periods, including Vikings, but no Compendium exists as yet although Mike Whitaker has been working on a Dux Brit supplement for some time. See his blog for more information. I imagine that COVID has contributed to that.

http://troubleatthemill.blogspot.com/

John
Capt Fortier

Post by Capt Fortier »

Not sure if this is in the rules (too lazy to check!) or perhaps from a Special, but the article Players Notes for Dux from Lard Island News is worth reading, and some of the other LIN blog entries provide some entertaining Dux campaigns and insights. Just hit the Dux link on the left hand column of the news.
Capt Fortier

“Frapper l'ennemi, c'est bien. Frapper l'imagination, c'est mieux.” - Jean de Lattre de Tassigny
markdienekes

Post by markdienekes »

Thanks for the replies guys, I've found a few scenarios.