Infamy, Infamy! - Errata and Queries

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Alex Hickman

Infamy, Infamy! - Errata and Queries

Post by Alex Hickman »

So, looking through my shiny new PDF that was in my inbox this morning, I noticed two pieces of Errata and I have one query.

pg 96 first para, first line "denying those of their opponent, rolls a 1 or 3, their reputation will remain the same." that '1 or 3' should be ' 1 to 3' I think, otherwise there is no 2 result in the chart.

pgs 76 and 80, Roman support choices there is no Status II leader listed, I presume it should be List Six?

Query - Gallic stewards. pg 87 and 88. Do the noble cavalry in the core forces come with these? do you have to purchase them for one point, or are they free?

Thanks

Alex

Quackstheking

Re: Infamy, Infamy! - Errata and Queries

Post by Quackstheking »

Responses:-

1. p.96 - yep, should be 1 to 3 (that what was in the Printers PDF!)
2. p76 and p 80. Roman Status II Leader is available and is 6pts (again was in the printers PDF!)
3. If you have Gallic Noble Cavalry the 1st base of Gallic Stewards is included (free if you like). If you have more than 1 Group of Noble Cavalry (all of who can use the provided Gallic Stewards), then you can buy extra Stewards at 1 pt each and obviously no more Stewards than groups. You only really need to do this if you are contemplating using the Noble Cavalry separately when of course you may need another Leader!.

Don

DCRBrown

Post by DCRBrown »

Richard,

I've just read my Inf/Inf pdf and I'm a bit concerned that Germans do not receive a bonus or rate of fire benefit for MG42s!

Whats going on!! :twisted:

DB

genew49

Post by genew49 »

OMG! You’re right! I hope they didn’t forget the mules mounted with the 88’s too.

batesmotel34

Post by batesmotel34 »

genew49 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:13 pm
OMG! You’re right! I hope they didn’t forget the mules mounted with the 88’s too.
Don't you know anything about ancient German artillery? Those should be 88's mounted on mule drawn carts with full 360 degree filed of fire and that can shoot overhead of all foot troops. ;-)

Chris

Emilio

Post by Emilio »

I don't see the scorpion in the support options. How much does it cost?

Kustenjaeger

Post by Kustenjaeger »

Scorpio is on page 79 (Republican) and 83 (EIR) and costs 10 points.

Regards

Edward

Tomm

Post by Tomm »

Not sure how many dice the Scorpion rolls when shooting, or am I missing something obvious? Is it just half its strength (so, 2) but with major range and splat effects?

genew49

Post by genew49 »

Dammit batesmotel34 you’re right!

Quackstheking

Post by Quackstheking »

Scorpions - It’s two dice - 1 per two men. Really useful against fortications due to it’s other effects - not so against skirmish troops in the open!
Last edited by Quackstheking on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.