Quick Reference available?

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

Sir Tobi

Quick Reference available?

Post by Sir Tobi »

Say, are there any QRS around for infamy infamy?

Best,
Tobi
Captain Reid

Re: Quick Reference available?

Post by Captain Reid »

The climate crisis has already been solved. We already have all the facts and solutions. All we have to do is to wake up and change. - Greta Thunberg

The Saindoux Campaign, French & Indian War blog

Cerro Manteca, Peninsular War blog.
Sir Tobi

Post by Sir Tobi »

Thank you, Captain!

Finally, today I'll have my first game - after so much reading, painting and watching of all the tutorials this is high time. I'm very much looking forward to that!
BrianEye

Post by BrianEye »

Very handy - thanks! My Infamy, Infamy package arrived just yesterday and the first thing I thought was "QRS" ... :)
Sincilbanks

Post by Sincilbanks »

BrianEye wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:38 pm Very handy - thanks! My Infamy, Infamy package arrived just yesterday and the first thing I thought was "QRS" ... :)
Without wishing to demean Rich's laudable efforts at a QRS, I much prefer this one, it's in the Facebook group files section

II QRS GR 1.doc
Andrew_McGuire

Post by Andrew_McGuire »

Would it be possible to provide another link to the QRS in the Facebook group for those not on Facebook, please? The link appears not to work in any case.
Sincilbanks

Post by Sincilbanks »

Archdukek

Post by Archdukek »

Andrew_McGuire wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:21 pm Would it be possible to provide another link to the QRS in the Facebook group for those not on Facebook, please? The link appears not to work in any case.
Hi Andrew,
Try this link to the downloads section of TFL’s Lard Island News blog. It’s the same one in Captain Reid’s post I suspect. It was working fine for me this evening.

https://toofatlardies.co.uk/blog/wp-con ... eet-A4.pdf

John
Andrew_McGuire

Post by Andrew_McGuire »

Sincilbanks wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:18 pm Does this work?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1682898 ... 9447402143
The link does indeed work, but I won’t be joining the group as I am an unbeliever where Facebook and similar entities are concerned (also, I think I may have been banned). Thank you all the same.
Andrew_McGuire

Post by Andrew_McGuire »

Archdukek wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:32 pm
Andrew_McGuire wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:21 pm Would it be possible to provide another link to the QRS in the Facebook group for those not on Facebook, please? The link appears not to work in any case.
Hi Andrew,
Try this link to the downloads section of TFL’s Lard Island News blog. It’s the same one in Captain Reid’s post I suspect. It was working fine for me this evening.

https://toofatlardies.co.uk/blog/wp-con ... eet-A4.pdf

John
Thank you, John. That’s the official one, which I have already found. My quest relates to the alternative one mentioned by Sincilbanks, that seems to be only available via Facebook. If it can’t be found elsewhere, I may have to go through the Facebook registration process - if allowed to - join the group, download the files and then make a quick retreat, (which I suppose I might justify to myself by saying I’m emulating Caesar’s first ‘invasion’ of Britain).

I would hope there’s an easier way, though. Perhaps someone in possession of the FB QRS could forward it to me by email, if that doesn’t break any rules. I assume PM’s are possible via the forum? (I’ve been away for quite a while so am unsure).