Lard's Summit @ Recruits Gaming Convention Sep 28, 2019

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

jay arnold

Lard's Summit @ Recruits Gaming Convention Sep 28, 2019

Post by jay arnold »

David Churchill and I proudly announce Lard’s Summit, September 28th, 2019 at the Recruits Convention, Lee’s Summit High School in Lee’s Summit, MO (Kansas City area).

Our mission is twofold. First, create a gathering of Lard Aficionados to run visually impressive, fun, immersive, accessible games using Lard rules. Second, demonstrate the Lard ethos of playing the period, not the rules to an audience ranging in age from tween to codger and experience level from raw recruit to crusty grognard.

Please let us know if you are interested in running a Too Fat Lardies game on the day. We will be playing in the morning time slot (9 am-noon), afternoon (1 pm-4 pm) and the early evening (5 pm-8pm). We follow up the gaming with fellowship, fried foods and cooking lager.

You can PM me or David or email me at theveteranwargamer@gmail.com. Please include the following details:
Your name
Club name if any
Scenario name
Rules name
Number of players
Era
Figure scale/size

This information is vital as we need to alert the convention staff as to the number of tables we will require.

Please let us know if you have any questions. See you in the field house!
jay arnold

Re: Lard's Summit @ Recruits Gaming Convention Sep 28, 2019

Post by jay arnold »

Recruits will be here in just about 2.5 months. If you'd like to run a game, let me know soon. Games on the docket include:

Charlie Don't Surf presented by David Churchill

Chain of Command presented by Chris Coupland and Joel Franklin

What a Tanker! presented by Chris Arnold

What a Space Tanker (Experimental) presented by me

Hope to see you there!