Little Wars Lard America Event

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

e.harding

Little Wars Lard America Event

Post by e.harding » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:55 am

After attending the last 2 east coast cons and having great fun participating in the Lard America events we are looking to start a Midwest chapter of Lard America with the kick off being the upcoming Little Wars convention April 25-28 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center. If you’re in the area and planning on attending Little Wars and would be interested in participating with a game, you can sign up thru the HMGS-Midwest site and include “Lard America” in the comments field of your game submission. We are working on getting a few tables in the same area, so we can put up a couple of signs to promote the Lardie games. Feel free to drop me an email to discuss, edharding@comcast.net, if you submit a game please drop me an email so I can maintain a master list and arrange tables. Our local group are planning on running at least 6 games, hoping to get a few more added to that number. If you’re interested in being included in the larger Lard America group email discussions let me know. We have a thumbs up from Ed Bowen to stir up interest in the Midwest, looking forward to it! Let’s get Deep Dish Lard off to a great start!

Ed Harding