Hungarian Tanks

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

redmist1122

Hungarian Tanks

Post by redmist1122 »

Getting the Hungarian bug and was curious if anyone has put together any Hungarian tank stats for WAT? They don't have many; Toldi II, 40M Turan, and the 43M Zrinyi II to name the common ones.

Oh...is there a Tankculator to figure this out?

Thanks again.
Greg P.
Tucson, AZ, USA
Kj7574

Re: Hungarian Tanks

Post by Kj7574 »

I've found it works pretty well for armor if you average the armor on the front of the turret and the front of the hull, then multiply that average by 0.05, then add 1.5. Use the same formula with the penetration at 500 meters for the strike.
magicfan

Post by magicfan »

For more unusual tanks, my method is to find a tank that is listed in WAT that has an armour arrangement that is roughly the same as the vehicle you want, then use that armour value, likewise find a listed tank that has the same or nearly the same main gun and use that strike value.
The special features (fast, slow etc) you will have judge for youself if the vehicle qualifies. (Top speed helps but is it also nimble or clumsy to drive?)
So for example, a Hungarian 41M Turan II would be in my opinion, Armour 4, Strike 4 and no special features.
redmist1122

Post by redmist1122 »

If push came to shove...I was thinking about that too...tank comparison on what is already blessed by TFLs.

I suck at math, but will give it a go.

Thanks for the insights.
Greg P.
Tucson, AZ, USA