Post by baxterj »

Pm sent, thank Jim

dakkadakka

Re: ADC Cards

Post by dakkadakka »

dakkadakka wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:03 am
Guys:

Just a follow-up to the previous post. I did indeed locate that card editor app and was able to create some cards. Sample photo (hopefully) is attached. I keep getting a message saying the board attachment quota has been reached.

If anyone is interested in a copy, PM me with your email address and I’ll be happy to send you the file.

Thanks again for the help!

Regards,

Jim
EDIT - I uploaded the file to the GdA Facebook page in case anyone else is interested in a copy of the cards.

Legere

Post by Legere »

Excellent. Great player aid, nicely done too, luckily the FB group is open, my membership request there has been stuck pending for months LOL. Likely the owner / admins don't open it much.

Archdukek

Post by Archdukek »

Legere wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:33 am
Excellent. Great player aid, nicely done too, luckily the FB group is open, my membership request there has been stuck pending for months LOL. Likely the owner / admins don't open it much.
I’ve heard on other groups that FaceBook have been remiss of late in telling group owners that membership requests are awaiting approval. That might be the problem. You could try applying again to see if it gets around any blockage.

John

Legere

Post by Legere »

I'll cancel the join request and try again. Luckily the group is open anyway so at least non-members can see the content.

nikjen66

Post by nikjen66 »

Jim, thanks for card file. Bloody brilliant mate great word.