ADC support for a Faltering Brigade?

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Trailape

ADC support for a Faltering Brigade?

Post by Trailape »

If a Brigade is ‘faulting’ it MUST be allocated an ADC to ‘shore up its moral’.

Question:
If there are sufficient ADCs can an additional ADC be allocated to the Faulting Brigade on a ‘Brigade Attachment’ tasking to give it a reroll on the ‘Faltering Brigade’ table?
It’s not really clear and I’m assuming ‘No’ due to the following (quote):

“Divisional Morale! This task requires a mandatory one ADC per faltering brigade. These are placed next to the C-in-C. This tasking does not provide a command reroll, it is a penalty placed upon the C-in-C to represent the difficulty of command in a deteriorating battlefield situation. Failure to assign sufficient ADCs to cover the current number of faltering brigades will result in any unassigned brigades automatically receiving a Sauve qui Peut! result. No command roll is made”.
End Quote.

“No command Roll is made” suggests to me no ADDITIONAL ADC tasking is permitted.
If David C R Brown is available,...😁😉
I AM MY BROTHER'S KEEPER

Trailape

Re: ADC support for a Faltering Brigade?

Post by Trailape »

Reply from DCR Brown.
Hi Scott, yes an additional ADC can be allocated for a Brigade Attachment when a brigade is faltering. The reference to "No Command roll" refers to the fact that a player must roll on the Faltering Brigades Table and not make a normal command roll. I could have made that a little clearer.
I AM MY BROTHER'S KEEPER