In the Name of Roma East Front Scenario Book Released

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

cstoesen

In the Name of Roma East Front Scenario Book Released

Post by cstoesen » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:28 pm

“IN THE NAME OF ROMA”
Company and Platoon level scenarios for the Eastern Front, 1941

In July of 1941, the 80° Roma Regiment of the Pasubio Division boarded a train bound for Romania. Along with the rest of the Italian Expeditionary Corps in Russia (Corpo di Spedizione Italiano), they would advance through the Ukraine alongside their German allies. In the coming months, the 80° would be engaged in brutal fighting across 1400 miles of the Eastern Front – covering most of that on foot.

IN THE NAME OF ROMA is a wargame supplement that contains 30 company and platoon level scenarios covering the actions of the 80a Roma Regiment from August to December of 1941. You’ll follow the 80th from the open steppe to the Donetz industrial basin, including the amphibious attacks across the Dnieper, and the fateful decision of Column Chiarimonti to attempt to seize Nikitovka.

IN THE NAME OF ROMA includes:

• 30 scenarios divided in six distinct campaigns
• Historical background information and period area maps
• Italian and Soviet briefing for each scenario
• Formation information and stats for Early War Italians and Soviets

Though primarily written for the Too Fat Lardies rules systems (I Ain’t Been Shot Mum; Troops, Weapons, and Tactics; and the newly released Chain of Command), the scenarios in IN THE NAME OF ROMA work equally well with Arc of Fire, Bolt Action, Flames of War or your favorite rules system.

IN THE NAME OF ROMA is available for $11 US. Send the money via PayPal to cstoesen@corecard.com and I will e-mail the PDF to you as soon as possible.

For more information, please visit my blog: http://cstoesen.blogspot.com/2013/09/in ... eased.html
Last edited by cstoesen on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chris Stoesen
No matter where you go, there you are -- Buckaroo Banzai
Nil Facilis Est

John Thomas8

Re: Another Cross Post.....

Post by John Thomas8 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Gotta figure out how to get you to Southern Front and run a couple of TW&T games.

cstoesen

Post by cstoesen » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Where is Southern Front? I want to start attending some conventions. 2014 may be my year.
Chris Stoesen
Nil Facilis Est

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:09 pm

cstoesen wrote:Where is Southern Front? I want to start attending some conventions. 2014 may be my year.
Raleigh, just down the road from Atlanta. This year's is this weekend so that's right out for you is my guess, but TSS has been putting on Southern Front for something like 30 straight years.

TSS puts it in a hotel and rents conference room space for gaming/vendors. In the past 3-4 years it's been at the North Raleigh Hilton, about $100/night.

There's been a early year convention, too, call Spring Fever. But it may not happen next year, depending on how the TSS folks feel about doing it.

cstoesen

Re: In the Name of Roma East Front Scenario Book Released

Post by cstoesen » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Good to know. I will try to make it next year.
Chris Stoesen
Nil Facilis Est