Hexless Bag the Hun

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

aphillathehun

Re: Hexless Bag the Hun

Post by aphillathehun »

What is the status of the Algernon thing? I would like to do Bag the Hun hexless. If I can get my hands on Algernon and use that, that would be cool. If not, I'll get the special from '12....
Archdukek

Post by Archdukek »

aphillathehun wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:11 pm What is the status of the Algernon thing? I would like to do Bag the Hun hexless. If I can get my hands on Algernon and use that, that would be cool. If not, I'll get the special from '12....
As far as I know it’s on ice and not under development or play testing at present. I don’t think you will see it published any time soon.

John
engimono

Post by engimono »

agentbalzac wrote: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:43 am Hi folks,

At the risk of thread necromancy, there is a sort of Hexless Bag the Hun already.

I wrote an article and produced a set of print and play resources (manoeuvre and formation templates) that specifically allows the game as published to be played on a hexless surface. The article was published in the 2012 Summer Special.

Note that the system preceded the more recent discussion and playtesting of the Hexless Algy Version, which uses a completely new (and as yet unpublished) system.

Anyway, just in case you're interested - check it out.

Tally ho,
Graham
Hi agentbalzac,

can you post an URL to the article you mentioned?

Cheers :)
Archdukek

Post by Archdukek »

Hi engimono,

You can buy the 2012 Summer Special which contains the article which Graham referred to from the Too Fat Lardies website here:
https://toofatlardies.co.uk/product/201 ... r-special/

John
agentbalzac

Post by agentbalzac »

Hi engimono,

The article was entitled "Bagging the Hex" and was published in the 2012 TFL Summer Special. It's still available in the web store here:

https://toofatlardies.co.uk/product/201 ... r-special/

Thank you for your interest, hope it is of use.

Graham