video tapping games for youtub

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

gsymko

video tapping games for youtub

Post by gsymko »

This is for Rich,

I absolutely love CoC . I think they are the best set of rules available. I find it is underrepresented on Youtube. There are plenty of Bolt action and Iron Cross videos, but very few CoC. Other that the official Rich's not very good ones at that. I want to film some CoC games and place them on youtube. So Rich is there a problem with me doing that? I could let you look at the finished product before I post.

Best

Greg

PatG

Re: video tapping games for youtub

Post by PatG »

As long as you don't show most of the pages of the rulebook in closeup, I don't think he can stop you. ;) I say get stuck in and post a link here. Good Luck!

Garth

Post by Garth »

Love to see more COC games on You Tube. Personally I think COC is a game just waiting to be experienced by others that play the more popular games, and have their minds changed. It needs more exposure. Good luck with that and I look forward to watching your games.

Richard
Site Admin

Post by Richard »

Go for it. I'd be very happy to see you do that.

"More popular games"? I'd day that there is only one more popular game of this genre.

Rich

Rich H

Post by Rich H »

That needs to be fixed.... there are number of us chipping away at 'The other game' ;)

gsymko

Post by gsymko »

Excellent, I plan on having the first video done for April

Garth

Post by Garth »

Rich said "More popular games"? I'd day that there is only one more popular game of this genre"

As this game can be played in scales such as 15mm and 20mm I was also thinking of games such as FOW and Battlegroup. I play the later but I reckon Big COC might actually work better. I've got a few ideas here. We are going to give it a go at our club shortly.