CoC Pacific Book

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

Rowan10

Re: CoC Pacific Book

Post by Rowan10 »

Thanks Len! Must look at the eureka range. The war in China is a much overlooked theatre of operations.
Len Tracey

Post by Len Tracey »

Thanks KomSoMol for the CoCulator correction. I was using a standard format and forgot to update. I'm terrible at using the CoCulator and often just play with agreed forces rather than a list build.
I'd also like to give a plug to the upcoming Eureka range of NRA figures. I've already pre-ordered a platoon and supports and am looking forward to playing some games in the theatre.
Cheers,
Len
Truscott Trotter

Post by Truscott Trotter »

Thats why I use an excel spreadsheet version.
KomSoMol

Post by KomSoMol »

Len Tracey wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:31 am Thanks KomSoMol for the CoCulator correction. I was using a standard format and forgot to update. I'm terrible at using the CoCulator and often just play with agreed forces rather than a list build.
I'd also like to give a plug to the upcoming Eureka range of NRA figures. I've already pre-ordered a platoon and supports and am looking forward to playing some games in the theatre.
Cheers,
Len
Actually, looks like I miscalculated the ratings - I did not take the 'Send in More Men' rule into account. And in a lot of games, it will be a free 10-man squad effectively. Taking it into account I bet on the following:

21st / 24th / 25th Year Type: [1932 +] - Green platoon calculated via CoCulator gives a -4 result, the Regulars +4 result;
26th & 27th Year Type: [1937+] - Green platoon -6, Regulars +0;
31st Year Type: [1942+] - Green platoon -7, Regulars -3.
Len Tracey

Post by Len Tracey »

Thanks mate. I'll make the corrections.
bc99

Post by bc99 »

I was going to make a new post but ran into this topic after a search. Any updates on the book? I’m looking forward to some pacific war support and found the Saipan PSC very informative.
Truscott Trotter

A little birdie told me that it is in playtest mode. The lists I believe are done. So I not gonna say Easter.😉
oozeboss
Location: In the Shadow of the Temple of Mir-Anda, Sydney, Australia

Post by oozeboss »

Truscott Trotter wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:27 pm A little birdie told me that it is in playtest mode. The lists I believe are done. So I not gonna say Easter.😉
You were silent while you typed it, right? :mrgreen:
Truscott Trotter

It is done when it is done is the Lardie motto, but there is light at end of the tunnel.😉
bc99

Post by bc99 »

Excellent thank you.