Official CoCulator

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

Neal Smith

Re: Official CoCulator

Post by Neal Smith »

Added! Let me know if there are any changes needed.

I have a 3D print file for this model, that I'm planning to print sometime... I found out about these reading Scouts Out/Tip of the Spear.
poiter50

Post by poiter50 »

I'm just finishing Tip of the Spear and it appears that only 2 units got them and they were in the northern part of the Eastern Front. BTW, excellent book, good Lardie recommend.
Allan JD

Post by Allan JD »

Yes the two units who were issued the Aufklärungspanzer 38(t) were the Grossdeutschland, who got them at the very end of April 1944, and 3rd Panzer Division, issued at the beginning of September 1944. Both got an allocation of additional replacement vehicles to make up for loses. The Aufklärungspanzer 38(t) was used, as far as I can tell at the moment, exclusively in the East.

Neil you might want to add these dates as ‘availability’ to the consolidated arsenal tables. Don’t appear to have smoke dischargers – (last column on table?)
Neal Smith

Post by Neal Smith »

Thanks for the dates. That last column is for the capability to fire smoke. I haven't decided to add smoke discharging systems yet....
Cassill

Post by Cassill »

Sorry if this has been asked many times before but where in this post is the official coculator? I tried going through it and saw some info on a few different pages.
See my blog for all things table top and board gaming https://curiajulia.blogspot.com/
Seret

Post by Seret »

Cassill wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:29 am Sorry if this has been asked many times before but where in this post is the official coculator? I tried going through it and saw some info on a few different pages.
The latest one is this one: http://toofatlardies.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 110#p19720

There's also Google docs version here if you prefer.
Cassill

Post by Cassill »

Seret wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:05 am
Cassill wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:29 am Sorry if this has been asked many times before but where in this post is the official coculator? I tried going through it and saw some info on a few different pages.
The latest one is this one: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1058&start=110#p19720

There's also Google docs version here if you prefer.
Thanks Seret, greatly appreciated.
See my blog for all things table top and board gaming https://curiajulia.blogspot.com/
Slynx

Post by Slynx »

Hi

Where you pay 1/3 more for Elites, does that include the extra dice that some Elites get? or is that a free bonus. ie British Paras get the extra dice, but panzer grenadiers dont.

Also where some troops get some extra abilities (ie you can activate British para squad leaders with a 3 or a 4)... is this effectively a freebie
Seret

Post by Seret »

Slynx wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:10 pm Hi

Where you pay 1/3 more for Elites, does that include the extra dice that some Elites get? or is that a free bonus. ie British Paras get the extra dice, but panzer grenadiers dont.
No, extra dice aren't free. A sixth dice adds +2 to your rating, dropping to four dice is -2.

So six dice elites bump their points cost by 1/3, and then you find the rating and add +2 for the sixth dice. Rich has said though that only the best of the best should ever be elite and six dice. For example the British Paras in the campaign books are elite with five dice.
Also where some troops get some extra abilities (ie you can activate British para squad leaders with a 3 or a 4)... is this effectively a freebie
Yep.
Truscott Trotter

Post by Truscott Trotter »

I have found to get to the FM level in the main rulebook for Brit Paras you need to multiply by 1.5 not 1.33.

I always assums that covers the superior JL and the 6th dice?