new to KMH

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

ulsterandy

new to KMH

Post by ulsterandy »

new to KMH,
Just read the rules which always seems to be a good thing, but nowhere do I see the Cards that it talks about! I can see the turning markers etc also there seems to be no QRS as you get in other rule sets when you buy them.

Any help much appreciated .

Archdukek

Re: new to KMH

Post by Archdukek »

Hi Andy,
KMH is an early TFL ruleset which doesn’t come as a bundle with all the bits which you find in their later rules.
If you are on FaceBook you will find a QRS and other supporting material in the Files section of the Kiss Me Hardy group. Here’s a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8729766 ... ?ref=share

If that doesn’t work for you then send me a PM with your email address and I will send one to you.

As for cards, you will need to make your own or use some marked poker chips instead. It’s not difficult since you don’t need many. There is a set available in the FaceBook group files.

Alternatively you can buy a very nice, professionally printed card set created by Agent Balzac, a fellow Lardy, available from Artscow who are based in Hong Kong. If you register online with them they do free shipping deals from time to time which can be a big saving.

John

ulsterandy

Re: new to KMH

Post by ulsterandy »

Tys John