Re: Sharp Practice Army Lists

Post by P_Lyon »

Hi all, first time
Austrian army list from 1800 -1815, anything available
Saxons and Wurttemberg as well
bogrot

Post by bogrot »

Quick question concerning the Wars of the French Revolution list. There are three listing for French Cav; Hussars, Dragoons and "Cavalry". The Dragoons don't list musket under Weapon and the "Cavalry" are shown as Impact Cavalry and have a Musket under weapon. So what are the "Cavalry" and are the Dragoons suppose to have muskets? BTW, the listings for the Dragoon and "Cavalry" both show a point value of 7 points. Thanks.
mturner

Post by mturner »

Any chance of a roll-up of 1813 lists? Trying to get a group into the game and most want to do different force, except for our two French players!
I have seen Prussian list, looking some of the variation in the French lists and an Austrian list

Also lists for the 100 days?

Mike
Archdukek

Post by Archdukek »

Hi Mike,
The French list in the SP rules has entries for the 1813-14 period while the Russian list you can download from Lard Islans News covers both 1812 and later.
There is an Austrian list around but I don't have a link to hand.

John
mturner

Post by mturner »

bogrot wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:15 pm Quick question concerning the Wars of the French Revolution list. There are three listing for French Cav; Hussars, Dragoons and "Cavalry". The Dragoons don't list musket under Weapon and the "Cavalry" are shown as Impact Cavalry and have a Musket under weapon. So what are the "Cavalry" and are the Dragoons suppose to have muskets? BTW, the listings for the Dragoon and "Cavalry" both show a point value of 7 points. Thanks.
I believe they are what will become the Carabiniers
mturner

Post by mturner »

Thanks
mturner

Post by mturner »

Are there lists or Drafts of lists for SYW - Prussian, Austrian or Russian?

Thanks,
Mike
l'audace

Post by l'audace »

I am working on the SYW Russian list at the moment. I hope to post a link by early next week.

Jim
Capt Fortier

Post by Capt Fortier »

mturner wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:52 pm Are there lists or Drafts of lists for SYW - Prussian, Austrian or Russian?

Thanks,
Mike
I'audace (Jim) posted some Austrian, Prussian, French and Anglo-Allied SYW lists recently - not sure if they've received any official Lardy stamp of approval, but they're certainly well thought out and neatly put together!
Capt Fortier

“Frapper l'ennemi, c'est bien. Frapper l'imagination, c'est mieux.” - Jean de Lattre de Tassigny
zdsdead

Post by zdsdead »

Hi, just started playing, is there a Nassau list?