Raiders supplement

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Axabrax

Raiders supplement

Post by Axabrax » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:40 pm

It's time for my semiannual complaint that the Raider supplement hasn't come out yet. I realize that TFL is all about COC right now, but I think it's a mistake to let the wind go out of the sales for such a fine game as Dux B. When is Richard going to order a clone of himself already?

There, I said it. Thank you for listening. I'll be back again in 6 months ;)

Ax

Old Guy

Re: Raiders supplement

Post by Old Guy » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:10 pm

I have gone off the boil for the Raiders, I will more than likely get the book at some point when it comes out, but I don't think I will be getting armies, that money went on Dead Man's Hand.

EvilGinger

Post by EvilGinger » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:34 pm

I dont think its that far off to be honest after all its being demo play tested at Crisis apparently. I really dont have to worry that much about raiders figures I likely have enough for at least one force in my lead pile.

:evil: Ginger
Dark lord at large....

SteveBurt

Post by SteveBurt » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Old Guy wrote:I have gone off the boil for the Raiders, I will more than likely get the book at some point when it comes out, but I don't think I will be getting armies, that money went on Dead Man's Hand.
We've been very taken with Dead Man's Hand, but I already had all the figures and scenery needed for that.

Axabrax

Post by Axabrax » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm just going to use my Welsh for Picts with a few tattooed ancient Germans added. Maybe I'll pick up some chariots if they are included in the rules and a few more elites and cavalry. One thing I love about dark ages gaming is a lot of the miniatures are reusable in many different guises.

EvilGinger

Post by EvilGinger » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Indeed they are

:evil: Ginger
Dark lord at large....