Any chance of "Infamy, Infamy!" style force builder for Compendium? [Also WIP Anglo-Saxons!]

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

thegalacticscourge

Any chance of "Infamy, Infamy!" style force builder for Compendium? [Also WIP Anglo-Saxons!]

Post by thegalacticscourge »

I'm getting started in Infamy, Infamy! and love how the forces are created. I understand Dux is representative of a different period, style of warfare, and forces, but I do feel that the addition of some versatility in force creation would be great, even if it comes at the cost of points efficiency as it does in Infamy when creating a scratch-built list.

Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone here, I've been a long-time lurker and finally created an account to post this. I love Dux and am going to be using it for some Viking age campaigns. Since a little eye candy never hurt, here's a WIP pic of my Anglo-Saxon levy and warriors. I originally planned one Anglo-Saxon and one Viking force, but with all the extra plastics I had enough for two of each, so that's what I'm doing!

thegalacticscourge

Re: Any chance of "Infamy, Infamy!" style force builder for Compendium? [Also WIP Anglo-Saxons!]

Post by thegalacticscourge »

That's awesome to hear, thanks very much for the quick response! :D