15mm Mini recommendations?

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Trailape

15mm Mini recommendations?

Post by Trailape » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:42 am

Hi
Ive got saxons and Romano British forces in 28mm but I’m considering creating forces in 15mm.
Apart from the Splintered Light miniatures would anyone care to offer a suggestion for a nice range in 15mm?
I AM MY BROTHER'S KEEPER

mellis1644

Re: 15mm Mini recommendations?

Post by mellis1644 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:37 pm

The soon to be released to the public 'Forged in Battle 3' figures are really nice. :)

I have load of OldGlory15's which are a little later - really Anglo-Saxon/Norman/Viking period but they are not bad figures especially for the pice if you are doing 'multiple figure bases.

cstoesen

Post by cstoesen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 pm

The Khurasan Germans are nice. I have thought about getting some of the infantry to act as a mercenary force. My favorite are Splintered Light.

I have Picts from the now Defunct SGT Major miniatures and some from QRF/LKM. I have thought about getting some Old Glory but have held off.

I also have some Outpost Wargame Services Saxons. They added some variety but they are not my favorite miniatures.
Chris Stoesen
No matter where you go, there you are -- Buckaroo Banzai
Nil Facilis Est

eviljim

Post by eviljim » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:08 am

Splintered Light miniatures makes Dux Brit army packs in 15mm. They have some great looking miniatures and David McBride is a great guy to do business with. I've been buying stuff from him for years. Little Big Men Studio also makes shield transfers for the Splintered Light Romano-British and Saxon shields. http://www.splinteredlightminis.com/duxbrfo.html https://www.littlebigmenstudios.com/pro ... iniatures/

Old Grunt

Post by Old Grunt » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:50 am

I'm a fan of the Splintered Light miniatures; they are very nice. I have also used the Little Big Men Studio shield transfers and they are pretty awesome as well.