Dux Arda: Lard of the Rings

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

GunnarL

Dux Arda: Lard of the Rings

Post by GunnarL » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:51 pm

So Ive written up a rough draft for the first two factions for Dux Arda, my Dux Britanniarum conversion for Middle Earth. Right now, the focus is going to be the Third Age, namely the time period around the War of the Ring. I've attached the first two factions, Mordor and Gondor, and I'm working on Harad now. The big thing I'm looking for is input on how well the they fit the themes of Tolkein as well as potential balance.

PM me if you're interested in seeing it or giving it a try. I would greatly appreciate any input!

GunnarL

Re: Dux Arda: Lard of the Rings

Post by GunnarL » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:22 pm

I've been chipping away at it still. I have finished Mordor, Gondor, and Harad at this point. Obviously, all are open to suggestions or critique. Just PM me your email address if you want me to send it your way to check it out!

GunnarL

Post by GunnarL » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:25 pm

New blog post up regarding my forthcoming Dux Arda: Lard of the Rings expansion for Dux Brit. This one has some pictures of some of my Men of Gondor and the Force info for Gondor. https://wartoendallblogs.blogspot.com/2 ... or_65.html

Let me know what you guys think. Again if anyone is interested in the supplement to either playtest or offer suggestions, send me a PM with your email and I'll send it your way. Right now I have Mordor, Misty Mountain Orcs, Remnants of Angmar, Mirkwood, Gondor, and Harad done and I'm working on Eriador now.

GunnarL

Post by GunnarL » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:07 pm