How to reclaim digital purchases?

Your outlet for items not relating to TFL rules!

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

m1017242

How to reclaim digital purchases?

Post by m1017242 »

So I have just bought rules for CoC yesterday and the Christmas 2016 special for the lists inside in digital format, before creating an account for the store. Now that I have done so I have discovered that the products are not bounded to the account's email address, so I would like to ask if there is a way to reclaim them?
Archdukek

Re: How to reclaim digital purchases?

Post by Archdukek »

Check the email from TFL acknowledging your purchase for a download link to access your purchases. If that doesn’t work contact Rich Clarke via the TFL website and you can be sure he will endeavour to sort you out. TFL’s customer service is excellent.

Welcome to Chain of Command.

John
m1017242

Post by m1017242 »

Thanks for the welcome, and I have the email and the link to the download, what I wanted to say is if I somehow deleted the email, it gets complicated, so is there any way to transfer those purchases (which are not bounded to a store account), into my store account.
Archdukek

Post by Archdukek »

Not that I know of, but if you ask Rich he might be able to help make the connection.

Your other option is to save the downloads somewhere else like Dropbox or to a Cloud account. Or perhaps to a memory stick.

John
Quackstheking

Post by Quackstheking »

If you created an account, you should be able to log in and then navigate to the downloads tab where all your digital purchases will appear.

When you click on "My Account" in the shop you will see 3 options - ignore those and double click which should bring you to the log on page. If all else fails drop Rich a message from the shop link and he'll respond within a few days (he's got a few things on at the moment).

The link to the shop is below:-

https://toofatlardies.co.uk

Hope that helps

Don
Atheling

Post by Atheling »

I'm locked out of my account despite just resetting my password :roll:
richard
Site Admin

Post by richard »

Drop me an email with your details and I will sort it out for you.

Rich