New Scenario Pack Available

Your outlet for items not relating to TFL rules!

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

Vis Bellica

New Scenario Pack Available

Post by Vis Bellica »

Rich has kindly let me post about my new scenario pack: Marlowe to Maidenhythe. It's not for a TFL ruleset but for the English Civil War rules For King & Parliament.

If you're in the UK, you can buy it through the BigRedBat's shop : bigredbatshop.co.uk/collections/all/scenarios
Or if you're in the US or Europe, through Wargames Vault: wargamevault.com/product/351651/TtS-For-King-and-Parliament--Marlowe-to-Maidenhythe-scenario-eBook?src=newest_recent

It's very much in the same format as my TFL scenario books for IABSM, and here's a bit of marketing blurb to whet your whistles!

The 66 page Marlowe to Maidenhythe scenario eBook, written by Robert Avery, is a digital file, designed for the TtS! For King and Parliament English Civil War rules but useful with other rule systems too.

The PDF contains twelve free-standing fictional scenarios set around the counties of Buckinghamshire and Berkshire during and shortly after the English Civil War. They tell the story of a series of clashes between Sir John Boulters (for the King) and Sir Christopher Grey (for Parliament). Each scenario contains a background briefing, separate briefings for each of the players, a deployment plan and orders of battle. The scenarios can be played individually or in sequence, as a campaign. Many of the characters and units recur throughout the campaign.

Enjoy!

Archdukek

Re: New Scenario Pack Available

Post by Archdukek »

Hi Robert,
Bought and downloaded. Looks like fun.

John