Downloading purchases

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Dragoon

Downloading purchases

Post by Dragoon »

I’ve forgotten how to download my purchases can anyone help?

Archdukek

Re: Downloading purchases

Post by Archdukek »

Go to the TFL website and log in to your account. You should be able to list your previous orders which will give you download links for any pdfs purchased.

Alternatively search for the emails from TFL acknowledging your original order. They should contain a download link.

John

Dragoon

Post by Dragoon »

I’ve not had an email from Rich in the last 24 hours.

The problem is I can’t log in to the shop without another purchase.
I had to log into the shop to buy the items but it wouldn’t accept my account from the forum so I had to log in with my email address which is why I’ve not bought any thing for over 2 years, I think
Because the log on procedure keeps changing.
Incidentally I’ve been looking at some earlier yahoo posts from November 2014 about a survey and a sales drop.
I think this was the about the time the log in rules changed like a longer password then a couple of years ago or mor I wanted magazines I couldn’t log in because I didn’t have time to mess with passwords the next time I looked the price had been increased considerably so I didn’t bother. vat I could agree with but the increase was way more than that.
Tha

Truscott Trotter

Post by Truscott Trotter »

Erm the log in for the forum has never been the same or connected to the online shop AFAIK.

Richard
Site Admin

Post by Richard »

Okay. If you have a a problem with the web site, can you please email me via the contact page. Firstly, I can see your name here as Dragon. That clearly doesn't tell me who you really are, so it is impossible for me to link any one purchase to you and therefore attempt to help where you have a problem.

Your password and name here are for the forum; they are nothing to do with the web site. So using your forum password on the web site won't work. As to the the issues of drastic price increases, I truly have no idea about that.

As I say, if you contact me via the web site, I can try to assist. As it is, I simply cannot guess which sale is yours.

Cheers

Richard