Moderators: Vis Bellica, Nellkyn, Laffe
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 11:52 am
- Location: Gent - Belgium
In a continuing combat situation does the defending unit get the extra dice for movement from the opponent and the defending terrain modifiers? Any other modifiers that change??
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
I discount the movement but maintain the terrain.
- Posts: 5361
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:49 pm
- Location: Linlithgow, West Lothian, UK
Like Robert, I’d ignore the movement but apply any terrain bonus on the grounds that the attackers have not yet broken into the defended terrain.