Ebor Lard (York) & Steel Lard (Sheffield) 2021 details...?

For gamers putting on TooFatLardies games at Shows and Conventions

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

djbamforduk

Ebor Lard (York) & Steel Lard (Sheffield) 2021 details...?

Post by djbamforduk »

At the end of TooFatLardies Oddcast Episode 46 (31st July 2021), Sidney mentioned several upcoming TFL games days for late 2021, but I'm struggling to find further details about Ebor Lard in York (23rd October 2021) or Steel Lard in Sheffield (20th November 2021):
https://youtu.be/hinh-cGjkhE?t=7159

I thought there might be further details posted here on the Lard Forum, but I can only find posts about previous cancellations.

Please could people in the know tell me where I should go to sign up for either or both of these games days...?

Facebook...? Discord...? Eventbrite...?

Or maybe they're both already full to capacity!
John_savage_uk

Re: Ebor Lard (York) & Steel Lard (Sheffield) 2021 details...?

Post by John_savage_uk »

Hi

I’ve decided to add another game to Ebor Lard so I’ve now a few places available if you are interested.

On Saturday 23rd October I’m delighted to be hosting Ebor Lard, a Lardy game day taking place between Harrogate and York. Having squeezed another game in I’ve now got 4 places available if anyone would like to attend. We’ve games of Infamy, Sharp Practice, Chain of Command as well as Kiss Me Hardy and What a Fine Mecha (battling giant war machines based on the, you’ve guessed it, What a Tanker!).

Usual format, 2 games during the day, followed by a curry and beer for those that can stay. £10 for the day including lunch.

If you’d like to attend drop me an email at jp.savage@btinternet.com

Cheers

John