True North LardEhs Game Day May 30 @ Broadsword 10

For gamers putting on TooFatLardies games at Shows and Conventions

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

boy_wundyr_x

True North LardEhs Game Day May 30 @ Broadsword 10

Post by boy_wundyr_x »

Hi all,

Barnaby Ore and I are organizing a Lardy Day as part of Broadsword 10 (Barnaby is the organizer of that) on May 30th of this year, in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Broadsword itself runs the 29th-30th, we're going with the Lard America model of a day within a larger event for this first one, our goal is to have it stand alone eventually. We've had great support and encouragement so far from Rich, he even entrusted us with the Pie and Pint logo to embed in our maple leaf.

More details, as we have them, are here: http://twothreesixmm.blogspot.com/2020/ ... y-may.html

We're just starting to get the word out, we'll be ramping things up in April after the region's largest con, Hotlead (which also has lots of Lard), in March.

If you're in the area in May and want to play or run a game, please get in touch, contact info is in the link above.

Thanks,
Chris

Dog who drinks paint

Re: True North LardEhs Game Day May 30 @ Broadsword 10

Post by Dog who drinks paint »

Sounds excellent. I'm in Toronto and did the Hamilton trip for Migscons back in the day. Haven't made it to a Broadsword yet, but this might be enough to get me over.

boy_wundyr_x

Post by boy_wundyr_x »

We'd love to have you out. Broadsword is a great event in and of itself, and this time around it'll have extra (and organized) Lard! A couple of more games came in while I was out of the country the last couple of weeks, so we're up to 10-11 TFL games on the Saturday. I'll update the page once I'm a bit more settled.

The Broadsword location is pretty easy to get to from outside Hamilton, at least if you're driving in (I come from Peterborough).

Cheers,
Chris

boy_wundyr_x

Post by boy_wundyr_x »

Hi all - as you can probably guess, we're going to have to postpone this event. We hope to have something now in the fall but there's obviously a lot in play, so please check in around August or so for more details.

Thanks!
Chris