What a Tanker EVENTS LISTINGS - Origins Game Fair - June 12 thru 16 - Columbus, OH

For gamers putting on TooFatLardies games at Shows and Conventions

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

LordMartarius

What a Tanker EVENTS LISTINGS - Origins Game Fair - June 12 thru 16 - Columbus, OH

Post by LordMartarius » Fri May 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Here are the listing for the What a Tanker! games that Buckeye Gamers gaming club is running at Origins Game Fair, Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, Ohio from June 12 through 16. Seats are filling up fast, so hope to see you there! Visit www.originsgamefair.com for more information. (Note: all events are 3 hours in length)

Wednesday, June 12 at 1PM - Just Deserts!
Thursday, June 13 at 10AM - Battle of Armoured Wills
Friday, June 14 at 6PM - Just Deserts!
Saturday, June 15 at 11AM - Battle of Armoured Wills
Sunday, June 16 at 10AM - Taking El Alamein

Please shoot me a message if you have any questions.
Be bold... Be daring... And keep your sights on the target!
"Show me a hero, and I'll show you a bum..." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington, Colonel, USMC

The_Cowman

Re: What a Tanker EVENTS LISTINGS - Origins Game Fair - June 12 thru 16 - Columbus, OH

Post by The_Cowman » Sat May 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Howdy and thanks for adding me to the forum! I am just getting into the game and love it!

I founded the Buckeye Gamers back in 2011 and I have to say that we are super excited to be running What a Tanker events at Origins this year!

Here is the link to our Origins 2019 page on our website, and within it you will find a link to our complete event list! We really hope to see some of you at the show this year! Be sure to stop by our area and introduce yourselves!

Game on! :ugeek:
Ken
The Cowman

“You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” - Robin Williams
"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts." - Albert Einstein