E’bor Lard 6th October: The Yorkshire Lardy Day Update

For gamers putting on TooFatLardies games at Shows and Conventions

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

John_savage_uk

E’bor Lard 6th October: The Yorkshire Lardy Day Update

Post by John_savage_uk » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:33 am

Gents

Just in case anyone has missed this (unlikely I know) I still have a few places left at our Lardy game day E’bor Lard being held on Saturday 6th October.

Held in the village of Green Hammerton (between Harrogate and York) but with easy access from the A1 North and South the day will be a veritable feast of Lardy inspired gaming and we are delighted to host Rich Clarke himself.

Details of the games on my original post on the main board and although some of the games are now fully booked I have a few spaces for a couple of the Sharp Practice games.

I also have only 1 room left at the pub for anyone who fancies staying over so if you’ve been thinking about this let me know ASAP.

Contact me on via my email below or simply drop me a pm

jp.savage@btinternet.com

Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing some of you on the 6th October.

Best regards

John

John_savage_uk

Re: E’bor Lard 6th October: The Yorkshire Lardy Day Update

Post by John_savage_uk » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:47 am

Just a reminder that the inaugural Yorkshire Lard Day is being held next Saturday 6th October between Harrogate and York. We’ve Sharp Practice games including the Italian Wars, 1812 Russia and Indian Mutiny plus Chain of Command Italy and Rich showcasing the new Chain of Command 1940 handbook with an Early War CoC game. I have a couple of spots left if anyone fancies joining us. Just message me. Looking forward to what should be a cracking day!

Fred Worthingham

Re: E’bor Lard 6th October: The Yorkshire Lardy Day Update

Post by Fred Worthingham » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:18 pm

A bit late but a big thank you John for what was an excellent weekend. Great games and great company with a cracking evening to follow.

Regards
Charley