Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:21 pm
- Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
I'm sure I have seen some resin smoke markers but cannot remember where. To be clear I am not talking about smoke plumes from burning vehicles, I've got plenty of those made from clump foliage. What I am after is something to represent actual smoke rounds, and which isn't cotton wool which tends to snag and cling to anything rough it touches and ends up blanketing the entire surface....
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:13 am
I use some pillow stuffing which I picked up from eBay for £1, mounted on an MDF base. Doesn't get stuck on terrain as badly as the cotton and is very cheap overall
- Posts: 4123
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:49 pm
- Location: Linlithgow, West Lothian, UK
I use large white pom-poms bought from a craft store. It also doesn't stick or snag like cotton wool.
- Posts: 5569
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:11 pm
- Location: Tasmania the Southernmost CoC in the world
C,mon John we know in winter you cut the pompoms off the hats of sleeping Scots.