New to KMH

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

WildGeese

New to KMH

Post by WildGeese » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Afternoon all. I was rummaging through my war-game storage cupboards the other day and came across my British and French Napoleonic Langton miniatures. The last time they were out of storage was for Signal close Action several years ago. Having tweeked my interest again I came across KMH and thought I would have a look. From what I have read on this forum it seems like a good game so definitely worth spending some time on.
Questions ...... 1.'A card based game'.... Has anyone produced said cards? or do I make my own?
2. Are there any 'quick play reference sheets?
I ask as there is no reference to either in the rule set or for that matter on this forum.

Archdukek

Re: New to KMH

Post by Archdukek » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Welcome to Kiss Me Hardy. They are an excellent set of rules but do need a bit of deciphering being an early TFL offering so feel free to ask questions.

There is quite a lot of supporting material in the files section of the TooFatLardies Yahoo Group including a good QRS, but no set of cards. They are easy to make and you don't need many though I'd recommend using poker chips rather than cards.

Personally I use the very nice set available on Artscow created by Agent Balzac - well worth the cost but watch for a free shipping offer since postage from Hong Kong can be hefty..

If you don't have access to the Yahoo Group then PM me with your email address and I will forward on the relevant files.

John