No Pain, No Grain, a WSS Scenario...question

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

redmist1122

No Pain, No Grain, a WSS Scenario...question

Post by redmist1122 »

This is a scenario from WSS magazine # 107, which came out before the BIG unveiling of Infamy. So now that we have over a dozen games in, we're now ready to spread our wings into bigger and better things, like this scenario. This scenario offers a lot of cool troops for the Roman Civil Wars, in which I have most already.

So my question is for the Othonian Forces; What is the data for the Troop Roster for the sixteen Gladiators? I know in the book it has "Armed Servants & Slaves", I figure that would take of the 10 slaves and workers within the farm.

Thank you.

p.s. Will post to Facebook group as well.
Greg P.
Tucson, AZ, USA

Quackstheking

Re: No Pain, No Grain, a WSS Scenario...question

Post by Quackstheking »

Responded on Facebook!

Don

alang

Post by alang »

Would it be possible to get a copy of the response posted here? Cannot access Facebook. Regards Alan

Captain Reid

Post by Captain Reid »

Don's FB reply:

"From what I remember, the gladiators were just a vanilla 2 groups of 8 warriors in medium armour under a level 2leader with no troop characteristics. They held the ford against the Legions whilst the Praetorians looted the farmhouse. The defenders of the farmhouse were just a group of 6 slaves with 2 armed with a bow. They didn’t last long!"
The climate crisis has already been solved. We already have all the facts and solutions. All we have to do is to wake up and change. - Greta Thunberg

The Saindoux Campaign, French & Indian War blog

Cerro Manteca, Peninsular War blog.

alang

Post by alang »

OK. Thanks for that. Regards Alan