Australian Tankers?

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

oozeboss
Location: In the Shadow of the Temple of Mir-Anda, Sydney, Australia

Australian Tankers?

Post by oozeboss »

I'm looking at linking up with Australian players of this more-ish game, so I was wondering who here is Australian, & where are you based?

I am based in Sutherland Shire (south of Sydney), along with another club member & enthusiast. I have late war Americans, Germans & British (painted as Polish) - and my mate tends to borrow the latter for our games.
Darren

Re: Australian Tankers?

Post by Darren »

Hi,

I'm at Parramatta, western Sydney.

In 28mm I have Cromwells x3, Achilles Tanks destroyer, Churchill, Daimler armoured car x2, Dingo scout car x2.

In 15mm I have early, mid and late war British. And, mid and late war Russians.

I have the rules but haven't played a game yet.

Regards
Darren
oozeboss
Location: In the Shadow of the Temple of Mir-Anda, Sydney, Australia

Post by oozeboss »

A quick note for our Aussie Tankers here: I've had the word put on me by the organizers that MOAB is rapidly filling up and that those competitions with insufficient actual registrations may soon find themselves being cancelled (probably some time this week). We've had a healthy number of stated intentions to play, but not enough have splashed the cash (yet) to guarantee our place in the MOAB sun. So, if you are intending to play WHAT A TANKER! there this year (and it's now less than 4 weeks away), please go to https://www.motherofallbattles.org/tour ... -register/ asap and register, so that the Lard light can continue to shine at Australasia's second biggest gaming convention. (I can even loan out some German or American tanks if required.)
KevinP

Post by KevinP »

We play CoC every Wednesday in Bunbury, WA. We will be giving WAT a go soon, so if you are about you are welcome.

At the moment we are a group of 5.

Kevin
Fluffy05

Post by Fluffy05 »

There are a couple of us in Toowoomba, Queensland.

We’ve yet to try CoC but it’s on the cards for this year!
shelldrake

Post by shelldrake »

I am in Victoria, on top end of the Mornington Peninsula.

I am currently playing solo games using 6mm H&R tanks