Sturmtiger?

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

countsean

Sturmtiger?

Post by countsean »

How would one put the Sturmtiger into the game? I'd assume similar stats to the Tiger I for armor, but how would you deal with the reload and strike?
Herkybird

Re: Sturmtiger?

Post by Herkybird »

Hi!

I think the armour was slightly less than a Tiger 2, and more than a Tiger 1, so I would opt for an armour of 11, myself.

The Rocket propelled is more of a problem! Allegedly, one shot which missed landed in a group of 5 Shermans - resulting in the disablement of all of them!!!
It was loaded with a small internal crane inside the firing compartment, which needed all the crew to operate.

My suggestion would be to only allow the gun to fire in a turn after a total of 3 reloads have been scored in one round of command dice rolls.

I bet the Lardies, themselves, will have a far more workeable and elegant suggestion for you though!!! :P
Peter

Post by Peter »

I'm intrigued. It was hardly intended to fight other tanks. I'd imagine it would be pulled out of an area where enemy armour was operating. So what's the scenario?

Peter
siggian

Post by siggian »

Oh, this is WAT. Ignore this comment.
Truscott Trotter

Post by Truscott Trotter »

I think you might find the minimum range of the rocket too large for the table - unless playing in 6mm?