The September War Scenario Pack Arrives

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

The September War Scenario Pack Arrives

Postby Vis Bellica » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am

Great news for lovers of IABSM today as we release the latest (and some may say greatest) scenario supplement from the pen of Robert Avery. In fact young Robert has teamed up with Alexander Kawcynski for this project, the first of two supplements for Poland in 1939 which together will give unparalleled coverage of the campaign which launched the Second World War.

The September War is a collection of thirty-three scenarios for I Ain’t Been Shot, Mum covering the German invasion of Poland 1939. Divided into eight mini-campaigns, the pack begins with the battles at the border, then covers the fight for the Polish corridor, the Polish Thermopylae at Narew, the Siege of Warsaw, the climactic battles at Bzura and Tomaszow Lubelski, and the actions of the 10th Motorised Cavalry “Black” Brigade and the Independent Operational Group Polesie. There are attacks, counter-attacks, encounter battles, desperate defences…there’s even an armoured train or two.

You can find this spanking new supplement on our web site, right here:

http://toofatlardies.co.uk/product/4628/

Cheers

Rich
Vis Bellica

Re: The September War Scenario Pack Arrives

Postby kula66 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:30 pm

These look excellent; lots of great historical details and guidance on cards/ratings etc, really like the layout - can't wait to try them out. I've even gone a ordered a Polish force!
kula66

Postby Nellkyn » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:16 am

Did you go the Forged in Battle 15mm Polish?
Nellkyn

Postby kula66 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:09 pm

6mm H&R, I can buy a whole battalion sized force for £30 :) ... just started revamping my 1/300 force bought 35 years ago.
kula66

Return to I Ain’t Been Shot Mum