I am looking for stats for the following RAF planes

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

I am looking for stats for the following RAF planes

Postby Danni1 » Sat May 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Hey all, I recently bought the most excellent "Call This a Ruddy Picnic "supplement, and when I was going through the Air Campaign attachment at the end, I noticed several RAF planes that I cant find any stats for in either BTH or in "Ruddy Picnic"-these are RAF Vincent, Ju86, and Furies. Any help on this would be most graciously appreciated by King and Country.
Thanks!
Ms. Danni Lee Leonard
Danni1

Re: I am looking for stats for the following RAF planes

Postby cstoesen » Mon May 08, 2017 3:09 am

The file you need is on the Yahoo group. https://xa.yimg.com/df/Toofatlardies/bth2_extended_stats.xls?token=XG-fhljyI4P4PG9CHVhyj27IUTPHrgU880zUJZXtOojqAVKg3kFErnQjFgofVeIdnmQb6hWh61IQJ1Cbyz-e94xzXSYNW85vuHP26FYjMhOWIS4SMkBcwLoXiBYHK8Nuk9dRQSIZ&type=download

It is in the bag the Hun directory of the files section. The file name is bth2_extended_stats.xls.

It has the Hawker Fury.

Code: Select all
<TABLE BORDER>
<TH>SPEED<TH>MAN<TH>CEILING<TH>ROC<TH>ROB<TH>SIZE<TH>Front<TH>Right<TH>Left<TH>Rear<TH>Ammo<TH>Gun
<TR><TD>4<TD>4  <TD>5      <TD>2  <TD>1<TD>1<TD>2<TD>0<TD>0<TD>0<TD>12<TD>MG</TR>
</TABLE>

There is another file under the Plan Orange Subdirectory that has info on the Vickers Vildebeast which is very similar to the Vincent. But it is in terms of raw data on the aircraft rather than BTH Stats.

Try this:
<TABLE BORDER>
<TH>SPEED<TH>MAN<TH>CEILING<TH>ROC<TH>ROB<TH>SIZE<TH>Front<TH>Right<TH>Left<TH>Rear<TH>Ammo<TH>Gun
<TR><TD>3<TD>3<TD>4        <TD>0  <TD>1  <TD>2   <TD>1<TD>0<TD>0<TD>1<TD>12<TD>MG</TR>
</TABLE>

The Ju86 was not a very successful bomber but was used in the transport and recon role.
<TABLE BORDER>
<TR><TD>5<TD>0<TD>5        <TD>0  <TD>4  <TD>6  <TD>2<TD>1<TD>1<TD>2<TD>12<TD>MG</TR>
</TABLE>

These are my best translation of these aircraft based on the information that I found on them. There is a big chance that the HTML encoding I tried to create a table here is not going to work. Just incase that is a total disaster, I created a page on my blog for odd aircraft stats. http://cstoesen.blogspot.com/p/bag-hun-aircraft-stats.html
Chris Stoesen
No matter where you go, there you are -- Buckaroo Banzai
Nil Facilis Est
cstoesen

Return to Bag the Hun