Where are my points in Chain of Command?

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

EvilGinger

Re: Where are my points in Chain of Command?

Post by EvilGinger » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:04 am

I sadly did not get a chance to read the blog post first,mostly as it decided not to load & I was waiting for work to start, but I hope my reply was not biting any ones head off. It is for me a model of reason and consideration.

I have read it now & very good it is as well and very thoughtful & constructive so much so that I will be posting links to it to encourage the Burton Lardies on the Big Bang Burger Bar our local gaming forum.

:evil: Ginger
Dark lord at large....

PatG

Post by PatG » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 am

Good post - consider yourself followed.

Jaedrian

Post by Jaedrian » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Sorry if the initial post put a sour taste out there before anyone read the article. I just wanted to pose the question as something to think on before reading the article. I really do think the system that TFL has is very clever and well thought out. I'll try to think of better a hook for the next article posting :)

And thank you for the kind replies. I just hope I continue to put up articles worthy of your time to read. Writing is my sore point and I hope to improve.
Recon by hand grenade.
http://badkompany.blogspot.com

Chris Gilbride

Post by Chris Gilbride » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:19 pm

I must admit that I read the first posting, and several that followed with no intention of visiting the blog. From the title it looked like a desire to have points in CoC. Only by bothering to read the later replies was I intrigued enough to visit and read.

In short a great post, insightful and thought provoking at the same time. and you know I'd never actually looked at the lists that way. :oops:

I think a better title would have helped. I'm just glad for those who did read your blog and then posted here regarding it's content. ;)

Cheers
Chris
You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:21 pm

I put a smilie, it was a joke. The blog is excellent, well worth visiting.