How many tanks

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Jeremy Dorling

Re: How many tanks

Post by Jeremy Dorling »

It can be scenario driven - We played a game last week with a Firefly and 3 Cromwells for the Allies and just one Panther for the Germans which seemed to work fine (this was my first game of COC and I was on the same side as a quite experienced player). There were some restrictions on the British deployment and it was a long table that favoured the Germans who also started with a couple of COC dice for ambush.

Wulf

Post by Wulf »

Despite my above comment, I don't remember ever getting 3 tanks in a single game - armoured cars, yes, but not tanks!

I did do a 'special' scenario with 4 burned out T-34 wrecks on the table - except one wasn't actualy burned out...

Seret

Post by Seret »

Jeremy Dorling wrote:It can be scenario driven - We played a game last week with a Firefly and 3 Cromwells for the Allies and just one Panther for the Germans which seemed to work fine (this was my first game of COC and I was on the same side as a quite experienced player). There were some restrictions on the British deployment and it was a long table that favoured the Germans who also started with a couple of COC dice for ambush.
I saw some of the tweets of this game online. Looked like a laugh!