Comprehensive AFV Lists

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Lorne

Re: Comprehensive AFV Lists

Post by Lorne »

Good call. You've reminded me that I've got a copy of SP:WaW tucked away somewhere.

I've posted my current master list for German tracked vehicles via the link above. Is there anything in the "Steel Panthers" database that isn't on that list?

Lorne

Post by Lorne »

I have a sizeable and largely empty web space that I want to use to begin with at least. That way I can keep an eye on the flow of material. Once things settle down there's no reason we couldn't move everything to Dropbox or like.

Cheers,

Lorne

EvilGinger

Post by EvilGinger »

One thing I could add are ratings fro the Vickers & Renault utility tractors both are armoured though very slightly AV1 and the driver and any passengers are not protected by it as they sit on the outside they have seating for four passengers but could probably carry more at a pinch. tough not more than about eight.

they are both fully tracked and of average speed, I would count them as being small targets especially if no one was ridding on them.

:evil: Ginger
Dark lord at large....

Myron.shipp

Post by Myron.shipp »

I will do Australian tanks all 2 of them

This seems a pretty comprehensive list of all tanks here:
http://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/index.asp

For Australia there is the Sentinel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinel_tank

And 4 Australian variants of the Matilda II:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matilda_II

and that's it.
Last edited by Myron.shipp on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

EvilGinger

Post by EvilGinger »

are you sure you can cope with the work load - wouldn't want you overdoing it ;) :lol:

:evil: Ginger
Dark lord at large....

hedgehobbit

Post by hedgehobbit »

I've got some old data files in XLS from the game Combat Missions. It lists armor as mm thickness / angle and penetration is in mm as well (for 100m, 500m, 1000m . Tons of information but it only covers africa, the eastern front and the post-Normandy west. It also includes squad information as well as infantry weapons. The guys who write and play that game are pretty nutty accuracy hawks so I trust it.

The Excel files are here:
http://cmdb.xtreemhost.com/

cstoesen

Post by cstoesen »

I would be willing to attempt to sort out the Italians.
Chris Stoesen
No matter where you go, there you are -- Buckaroo Banzai
Nil Facilis Est

hithero

Post by hithero »

Rather than people running off doing their own thing and duplicating, why not somebody make a Google spreadsheet that can be shared then any with the knowledge can input data to that one sheet on the proviso that no alterations are made to vehicles already there and if need be a forum can be made here to discuss any irregularities.

Lorne

Post by Lorne »

You mean like this:

CoC AFV master list group project ?

Contributions added to that list as they are submitted. Draft list freely available to all to avoid duplication.

hithero wrote:Rather than people running off doing their own thing and duplicating, why not somebody make a Google spreadsheet that can be shared then any with the knowledge can input data to that one sheet on the proviso that no alterations are made to vehicles already there and if need be a forum can be made here to discuss any irregularities.

WillieB

Post by WillieB »

Belgians would be easy

Renault Ft 18 both canon and Mg armed(most if not all were in storage, and probably didn't see battle)
Vickers T 15 Hvy machine gun (2 variants)
Vickers T 13B (3 models-1.2,3) all armed with a 47mm AT gun. B3 type most numerous.
ACG-1 modified French AMC 35 with a 47mm AT gun

Berliet VUDB Armoured APC/AC 2 Mgs
Universal carriers A few were used in 1940 by the Belgian army
Last edited by WillieB on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can't buy honour.