• 2 x German section moves within 4” of a British section (10 figures) and close combat occurs.
• The German player has 4 times the amount of dice to the British player; the British section now has to:
• British player rolls 3D6 and moves away from the Germans.“…..fall back 3 D6 inches with their backs to the enemy and take 8 points of Shock…”page 59 rule book.
1. Does this “Rout” as a result of Close Combat last only for that Phase only?
2. Or does the British section have to continue to Route with 3D6 the rest of the game?
3. In the next British Phase, can the section be activated to move or fire?
4. While rolling the initial 3D6 dice does terrain effect the movement, e.g. a deep river is in the way that can only be crossed by boat or a large building is in the way?