Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:58 pm
... and grenade smoke, actually.
The rules refer to 2" mortar smoke as "A 3" round cloud" and a smoke grenade as 1".
Is that radius, diameter, or circumference?
- Posts: 6507
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:11 pm
- Location: Tasmania the Southernmost CoC in the world
Diameter, at least I have always assumed
- Posts: 4610
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:49 pm
- Location: Linlithgow, West Lothian, UK
I have always read and played that as diameter too.
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 am
- Location: Cheshunt, Herts
Smoke grenades are also a 3" diameter (section 9.2.2) however whilst mortar smoke blocks line of sight, grenade smoke allows LoS but with a -1 on firing to hit.
john de terre neuve
- Posts: 1774
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Happy to hear I have something right.