Seven Spears cards

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Seven Spears cards

Post by AlexM » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:33 am

Hello all,

I've finally set to give the Seven Spears Feudal Japan version a go, but I can't seem to find the cards - were these ever a download?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Seven Spears cards

Post by Archdukek » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:25 am

Hi Alex,
If memory serves the author uploaded a set of cards to Artscow which you can buy. Otherwise try the Lard Island News blog download section.

The Yahoo Group files section has a whole set of resources for Seven Spears uploaded by the author including cards and morale trackers for the various Clans. You will find it here: ... Resources/

Post by tburgt » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:33 am

Hi Alex,

I put everthing in the Yahoo group file section as John mentioned. If you'd like to order the Artscow cards they can be found here:
Artscow have regular sales and discounts. If you're not in a hurry it pays to wait for these.

Post by changl09 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:37 am

There is a 35% sale going on right now and I'm tempted to jump in...
Which sets do I need if I want to have a Mori-clan deck? The area I live in used to be the center of their rule and the locals might appreciate to see some bar and triple circle flags. :D

Post by AlexM » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Oh sale is good - which ones are the generic decks, not specific to a clan? Or I suppose, if I wanted to do Toyotomi vs Tokugawa (ie. Sekigahara or something similar)

Post by Emilio » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:57 pm

There are two groups of decks that there are not compatible. I think that the autor published in the yahoo groups how to purchase the decks so you don´t get the same cards.
I bought:
basic Toyotomi deck
daymios and ikko ikki
south daymios
east daymios

Basically, the first four decks are one set, and the last four decks are another set.

Is explained here (if you can see it): ... ics/165427