Army list for Star Wars?

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

Army list for Star Wars?

Postby landorl » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 am

I was looking to see if there was a way to use IABSM for Star Wars battles, then I found this game!

I was curious to see if anyone had already done army lists for Star Wars yet?

Also, how would you go about Big Men who are Jedi? Should I make them a unit instead?
landorl

Re: Army list for Star Wars?

Postby Vis Bellica » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:54 am

Hiya

Yes, Q13 would be ideal for that sort of battle. There have even been lists produced for an Imperial Stormtrooper force: I've just been reluctant to post it onto the Vis Lardica site (where there are already some 22 army lists for various ranges of figures) due to worry about copyright and the litigious nature of film studios etc.

As for your question about Jedis, I would certainly make them Big Men, use the maximum armour rules to represent the Force, and maybe look at other chrome to represent their abilities. After all, the only decent moment in Rogue One (he said controversially) was the big D strutting his fancy stuff right at the end!

Incidentally, for those interested, I am about half way through producing a second edition of Q13: one which simplifies both the construction of army lists and combat. No major systems changes, just a dramatic simplification so there aren't so many +'s and -'s everywhere.

Cheers

R
Vis Bellica

Postby landorl » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:16 pm

If it is possible then, could I get a copy of that army list? You can send it to my email. landorl68@gmail.com.
landorl

Postby jondxs » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:33 am

I'd like a copy too please if possible : jondxs@gmail.com
jondxs

Postby johnl5555 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:06 am

I would like a copy too. johnleahy55@yahoo.com

I have large Clone War's armies. I use Micro Machine scaled troops and vehicles. I have used fubar in that past. Can't wait to see the changes.

Thanks,

John
johnl5555

Return to Quadrant 13