Zombies

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

Baldie

Zombies

Post by Baldie »

Thanks Table Top CP, you just made a great game even better.
Love the report
Interests

Getting slaughtered by a surprising amount of opponents.

Novista

Re: Zombies

Post by Novista »

Right then, so just listening to the beginning of the vid rules on zombies has whetted my imaginary whistle, are there anymore rules for weird war in COC. I am a big fan of clockwork goblin and started to be interested in there 15mm stuff just prior to their transition to BA. Bought in to Konflikt 47 without having ever played BA, played a few games and dropped it. So any chance of combining the best set of WWII skirmishing rules, with the greatest weird war mythos and figures, I must have were bears!!!

So post scenario rules, this is more occult, than weird science. I prefer weird science, genetic manipulation than occult. I feel a game could appear more “real” ruleswise, when you’re destroying your genetically spliced wolf man with h.e. and not silver bullets. But hey I’m sure I can argue for both sides. Anyroad hopefully food for thought?

Travh20

Post by Travh20 »

Don’t thank me thank the guys who wrote the rules and the Lardies for publishing them. Having said that I am going to be using them to make a little three game story campaign.
Chain of Command/Sharp Practice video battle reports and more at https://www.youtube.com/user/travh20

Novista

Post by Novista »

Any luck finding that hermit (?) yet?