Looking for Victorian Civilians, 10mm

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe

MortuusSum

Looking for Victorian Civilians, 10mm

Post by MortuusSum »

Hello All,

My partner bought me the "Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective" board game for Christmas, and playing with the little map of London full of marked locations has inspired a new project. I'm looking for some 10mm Victorian-era civilians (unarmed, and both male and female, for preference) to paint as playing pieces for the game, to keep track of where the group has been while playing. I haven't turned anything up with a Google search, so I thought I'd ask if any of you are familiar with a supplier I might order from.

I'm sorry if this is technically not allowed on this subforum by virtue of not being about a Lardy title, but I'm not familiar with any other forums where I might ask. I'll be happy to delete my post if needed for forum tidiness!

Thanks very much,

Mort

Kustenjaeger

Re: Looking for Victorian Civilians, 10mm

Post by Kustenjaeger »

Pendraken does British civilians for its Indian Mutiny range (MUB25), civilians for the ACW (ACW61), I think Blaze Away (sold by Lancashire Games) does ACW civilians as well.

Outside 10mm Blue Moon does civilians in its 15/18mm Boxer range: 15BRL-107: European Civilians.

Regards

Edward

JimLeCat

Post by JimLeCat »

Hi,

Pendraken have an assortment of civilians in various ranges which will probably serve, so long as you're not a fashion historian!

MUB25 are British civilians for the Indian Mutiny, one is wearing a pith helmet but that should be simple enough to adapt into a bowler or something similar.

ACW61 are American civilians for the ACW, but again they look about right, I think.

NPX2 are British civilians for the Napoleonic Wars, so very early, but again may serve.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jim

JimLeCat

Post by JimLeCat »

Hah! You beat me to it! 😀

MortuusSum

Post by MortuusSum »

Thanks very much to you both, I'll check those out in the morning!

Truscott Trotter

Post by Truscott Trotter »