Yahoo Group

Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica

MacASM

Re: Yahoo Group

Post by MacASM »

I read through Both everyday as well. The Yahoo is more of a real quick scan unless something catches my eye.
I just wish Ice Hockey would really catch on! That way I could understand more of those conversations! Go Clan!
Per Ardua

FreddBloggs

Post by FreddBloggs »

Oh talk about Ice Hockey, please, trouble is, it doesn't get shown in the UK.

I love Ice Hockey and the fact that sometimes a game breaks out in the middle of the fighting.

John Secker

Post by John Secker »

Is the Yahoo group actively monitored? I ask because I applied to join 2-3 days ago and I've had no reponse so far. I only did so to get the IABSM QRS, which only seems to be available on there. I agree with the comments further up this thread, that Yahoo Groups are from the Stone Age - or maybe the Bronze Age, I too remember Usenet.

JimLeCat

Post by JimLeCat »

It is, by Rich Clarke himself, but if you look at the blog and his twitter page, he's basically flat out this week preparing for a show this weekend.

If it's just the QRS you want I can send you a copy, if you let me know where. There are actually two of them, one for infantry and one for armour and artillery, each of which is two pages (or a single double-sided sheet, if you prefer). Also, each one comes in a fully themed version, with a background, etc. or a printer friendly version, so which would would you prefer, or do you want all four files?

Cheers,
Jim

John Secker

Post by John Secker »

That would be great. The QRS is what I am immediately after, though I was also planning to explore whatever else is in the files. I'd like the fully themed ones, my printer is fairly good, though if they're not too large all four would be handy. The best email address for me is jssecker@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
John Secker

JimLeCat

Post by JimLeCat »

Email sent.

Rich will doubtless approve your membership soon, when he gets his nose off the grindstone. If not, Monty monitors things around here for Rich and will give him a gentle prod if you ask.

Cheers,
Jim

rim66

Post by rim66 »

Prodding duly in hand!

Richard aka Monty Lardo