Moderators: Laffe, Vis Bellica, Nellkyn
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 11:52 am
- Location: Gent - Belgium
What happens when a blind runs in a hidden blind?
Is there automatic close combat and if one is a dummy do you eliminate the dummy?
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
Yes, and yes.
- Posts: 5256
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:49 pm
- Location: Linlithgow, West Lothian, UK
Troops on blinds will normally be automatically spotted at 4” and as it says at the start of section 15 troops which move within 2” of each other whether on blinds or not are in Close Combat.
Dummy blinds are immediately removed.